CAH Ad

CAH Ad

Volunteer transportation

CAH Ad

JohnsMobileHome

 

 

JohnsMobileHome

 

 

  • shop local

  • 4 local news 1

  • 1a close delay

  • 3 listen live

A fire that started shortly after 6 PM Sunday evening leaves
a family of five without a home.  Two
adults and three children made it out safety after their home caught fire,
leaving the home a total loss.  The
mobile home was surrounded by flames when firefighters arrived from Lee Center
Fire Department, and they had to call on Taberg and West Leyden departments to
help put out the flames.  Lee Center
Chief Joe Baker reports that the fire started around the electrical panel
box.  Baker also reports that two kittens
did not make it out alive.  A crew from
Lake Delta was on standby.

Pin It

All news stories that air on The Moose/The Blizzard come from 1st-hand reporting, press releases, & other media outlets only. All press releases that come from law enforcement agencies & fire departments are aired with no exceptions. All names & ages of subjects in police reports are aired if they are released from the police agency. If is at all possible, the names of victims are not aired. The Moose/The Blizzard reserves the right not to air suicide or mental health stories, depending on the circumstances. Should you believe there is an error in the report, contact the police agency involved & if there is indeed an error, a correction will be aired. All statements made during interview segments are the beliefs & opinions of the interview subject & do not reflect the opinions of the radio stations.